Microsoft has announced the games that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass service catalog during the second half of July. The games of the first half are already available, and you can consult the complete list in this link.
Among others, during the second half of the month it will arrive on Xbox Game Pass Toem, a pleasant black and white photography game that we analyzed at its launch and found it sweet and satisfying; Maquette, a first-person puzzle game that uses perspective to build its atmosphere; Celeste, the already well-known platformer about climbing a mountain with a peculiar perspective on mental health; and Venba, the title about traditional Indian cooking, which will be added to the Microsoft catalog on the same day it is released.
This is the complete list of games that will be added to Xbox Game Pass during the second half of July:
- Techtonica (Game Preview) (Cloud, console and PC): Now available
- Toem (Cloud, console and PC): Now available
- The Cave (Cloud and console): Now available
- Maquette (Console and PC): July 19
- Figment 2: Creed Valley (Cloud, Console, and PC): July 20
- The Wandering Village (Cloud, Console, and PC): July 20
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S): July 25
- Venba (Console and PC): July 31
- Celeste (Cloud, console and PC): August 1
In addition, downloadable content will be added for Naraka: Bladepoint, which will allow users to convert the base version of the game to the Deluxe version. League of Legends players will receive Naafiri, the new champion, and both the Sea of Thieves crossover with Monkey Island and the Dead By Daylight crossover with Nicolas Cage will also be added.
Finally, these are the games that will be released from the Xbox Game Pass catalog on July 31:
- Dreamscaper (Cloud, console and PC)
- Expeditions: Rome (PC)
- Marvel’s Avengers (Cloud, console and PC)
- The Ascent (Cloud, console and PC)
- Two Point Campus (Cloud, console and PC)