Tribune News Service
Chandigarh, 13 September
The government has approved 14 development projects costing more than Rs 600 crore in Haryana. All formalities regarding these projects have already been completed. To complete the development projects, a meeting of the High Powered Purchase Committee was held in Chandigarh on Wednesday and negotiations were conducted with the concerned contractors. Due to this, the government has saved more than Rs 12 crore in these projects.
In the meeting, Transport Minister Moolchand Sharma, Agriculture Minister JP Dalal, Energy Minister Ch. Ranjit Singh, Women and Child Development Minister Kamlesh Dhanda, Minister of State for Labor Anup Dhanak were present. Apart from these, Additional Chief Secretary of Home Department TVSN Prasad, Additional Chief Secretary of Finance Department Anurag Rastogi, Principal Secretary to CM V. Umashankar, Additional Chief Secretary of Industries and Commerce Department Anand Mohan Sharan, Managing Director of Haryana Electricity Transmission Corporation Mohammad Shine, Director General of Information, Public Relations, Language and Culture Department, Dr. Amit Aggarwal was present in the meeting.
* Approval of a project worth Rs 69 crore 91 lakh to use the treated water of the sewage treatment plant installed on Charkhi Dadri Road in Bhiwani for irrigation purposes in Haluwas, Pahladgarh, Nimdiwali, Dhana Narsan, Ajitpura, Gauripur, Dhana Ladanpur villages. was given.
* Projects worth Rs 29 crore 91 lakh for construction of three-storey houses in Karnal Police Line and Rs 31 crore 4 lakh for laying power transmission lines in Faridabad and Gurugram were approved.
* The project for construction of seven 33 KV sub-stations of South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation at a cost of Rs 55 crore 8 lakh and Rs 110.52 crore for increasing the capacity of sub-stations was approved.
– A project worth Rs 48 crore 2 lakh has been agreed for the construction of canal water based water house in Ratia.
* The Public Works Department’s plan of Rs 53 crore 25 lakh for drainage and other civil works along with taxi-track of the second phase of Maharaja Agrasen Airport in Hisar has been approved.
* Public Works Department’s project of War Memorial in Ambala Cantonment worth Rs 147 crore 33 lakh has also been approved.