Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has clearly refused to stop the ongoing war between Hamas and Israel. The US has already supported a short pause to ensure the release of Gaza residents and hostages. Many Muslim countries including the UN are also continuously calling for a ceasefire in Gaza. France has also criticized Israel over the massacre in Gaza. It is said that it is mandatory to stop the war by doing anything. Despite much persuasion from the world, Netanyahu is not ready to back down. But, in his latest address on Saturday, he has put forward new conditions for a ceasefire with Hamas.
Benjamin Netanyahu also stressed that the Israel-Hamas war has entered its sixth week and that Israeli forces are continuing to carry out attacks on Gaza. Israeli forces IDF told the world in an animated video on social media on November 12 that Israeli forces had fired 1000 rockets in the airstrike on Gaza. Israel’s massacre can be estimated from this number of bombs. So far, more than 12 thousand people have died in the Gaza Strip in this war that started on October 7. At the same time, the Israeli camp has also lost the lives of 2000 people.
Netanyahu has said “Hamas has lost control of the northern Gaza Strip. He has no place left to hide there. From Hamas Commander Sinwar to the last terrorist here, most of the Hamas commanders have been killed. Our forces are attacking them above ground and underground. We will continue the attack with full force until victory.
Netanyahu’s insistence outweighs everyone
Leaders around the world have expressed concern over the deaths of civilians in Gaza Strip. A day earlier, French President Emmanuel Macron also condemned the Israeli attack. In response, Netanyahu clearly condemned these comments. All the agencies of the world including the UN have also appealed to Israel for a ceasefire. Earlier on Friday, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken urged more efforts to protect civilians in Gaza and ensure humanitarian aid reaches them. America has also supported the short pause.
Now a condition has been placed before Hamas
Speaking on Israelis being held hostage by Hamas, Netanyahu said he has heard all kinds of reports in the global media. Said, “My instructions and those of the cabinet are clear. There will be no ceasefire without the return of our hostages. I would also like to clarify that the international network on the release of hostages is being run by Mossad Director David Barnea. The Israeli Prime Minister, in a televised address, said a ceasefire would only be possible if all 239 hostages held by militants in Gaza are released.
warning to hezbollah
Netanyahu also criticized Hezbollah Chief Hassan Nasrallah’s statement on Saturday. Nasrallah said that he has intensified attacks on Israel with the help of new weapons and drones. Issuing a direct warning to Hezbollah, Netanyahu said, “We are also prepared on the northern front.” We are responding to them by opening heavy fire there. I have warned Hezbollah not to make such a mistake and not to jump into war, because it will be the biggest mistake of your life. Your entry into the war will decide the fate of all Lebanon.