Through the program Today does not circulatewe seek to generate less pollution, for this reason, we tell you which cars will not be able to travel from this Monday, November 6 to Saturday, November 11 in the state of Mexico.
According to the Hoy No Circula calendar, these are the vehicles that will not be able to travel per day:
- Monday, November 6: Cars with yellow gumming, completion of plates 5 and 6 as well as holograms 1 and 2.
- Tuesday, November 7: Vehicles with license plates 7 and 8 finished with pink gumming, as well as those with holograms 1 and 2.
- Wednesday, November 8: Cars with red stickers, finishing plates 3 and 4 as well as those with holograms 1 and 2.
- Thursday, November 9: Cars with green gumming, finishing of plates 1 and 2 as well as those of holograms 1 and 2.
- Friday, November 10: Cars with blue gumming, completion of plates 9 and 0 (zero) as well as those with holograms 1 and 2.
- Saturday, November 11: All vehicles with 2 holograms and red stickers. Also the hologram 1 cars, orange gummed, but with even plate finishes.
In addition, Hoy No Circula also applies to foreign cars, cars with permits and vehicles with license plates without numbers.
Not Circulating Today 2023: Exceptions for cars that can transit
According to the Ministry of the Environment (Sedema), vehicles that have the holograms 0 (Zero) and 00 (Double Zero)as well as electronic and hybrid vehicles, are exempt from the program, so they are authorized to circulate every day.
Motorcycles, taxis, cars intended for public transportation, freight transport vehicles and cars driven by health personnel or workers, They are also exempt from Hoy No Circula.
The Hoy No Circula schedule begins at 5:00 hours and ends until 10:00 p.m. in these municipalities:
- Atizapan of Zaragoza
- Coacalco de Berriozábal
- Cuautitlán Izcalli
- Ecatepec de Morelos
- Naucalpan de Juárez
- Nicolas Romero
- Tlalnepantla de Baz
- Chalco Valley