The Mexican peso fell at the start of the day after five sessions of gains, so the price of the dollar today September 18, 2023 It starts at 17.13 units for each greenback; find out here what the exchange rate in Mexican banks.
The Mexican currency registered a 0.41% loss compared to Friday’s reference price. In the five previous sessions it accumulated an advance of 2.9%.
We recommend: Gasoline price today, September 18, 2023 in Mexico
For the rest of the week, the Mexican currency oscillates in a range of 16.85 to 17.25 per dollarr, according to CI Banco analysts.
Price of the dollar in Mexican banks today September 18, 2023
The price of dollar today September 18, 2023 in Mexican banks starts at:
- BBVA Mexico – 16.20 pesos for purchase and 17.51 pesos for sale
- Citibanamex – 16.53 pesos for purchase and 17.51 pesos for sale
- Banorte – 15.95 pesos to purchase and 17.40 pesos for sale
- Banca Afirme – 16.10 pesos for purchase and 17.60 pesos for sale
- Inbursa Bank – 16.80 pesos upon purchase and 17.80 pesos for sale
- Scotiabank – 16.30 pesos for purchase and 18.20 pesos for sale
*Exchange rate at 8:18 a.m.
With information from Reuters