BusinessYouth dies due to electric shock in gym - dainiktribuneonline.com

Youth dies due to electric shock in gym – dainiktribuneonline.com

Mohali, 18 September (HP)

A 22-year-old youth died due to electric shock in a gym in Jagatpura. The deceased has been identified as Kamal Singh resident of Phase 11. On the complaint of the mother of the deceased, Sohana police station has registered a case against gym owner Mukesh Rawat resident of Zirakpur and started investigation. In the information given to the police, complainant Charanjeet said that she does cleaning work in the rooms. His elder son Kamal Singh goes to the gym in Jagatpura every evening. On September 16, as usual, Kamal Singh went from home to Jagatpura gym. During this time, at around 8 pm, he got a call from Kamal’s friend, who told him that Kamal had been electrocuted in the gym. He is taking him to GMCH located in Sector 32. When he reached the hospital, he came to know that Kamal had died. When the complainant conducted his own investigation, he found out that the accident had happened due to the negligence of the gym owner, against whom a case was registered.

Daily Global Timeshttps://dailyglobaltimes.com
Daily Global Times provides the latest news from India and around the world. Read the latest headlines and news stories, from Politics, Entertainment, Tech and more.

Related Article

Editors Picks